Lite-Puter EDX-610, one of the thinnest wall-mounted dimmer packs in the market, is developed to be easy to install, control and maintain. 6 channels, each has 10A output and can be set dimming, switch or fluorescent. A standard EDX-610 package includes an ECP-101C control panel and an IR remote controller, which make lighting control more convenient.
In addition to be a standalone dimmer pack, EDX-610 can be connected to PC to be a part of a central control system. Even if the central system is malfunctioned, EDX-610 still can be operated independently.
EDX-610 can be operated at full load by its large and open heat sink system. The fan-less design makes EDX-610 meet the requirement of silence in all architectural lighting environments.
1. Integrated dimmer pack with panel controller.
2. 6 scenes, each scene can be set fade in/ fade out.
3. Maximum 99 zones.
4. Each channel can be set as dimming, switch or fluorescent.
5. Programmable event scheduler.
6. Connectable to ECP control panel, each can work independently or synchronously.
7. Can be controlled by IR remote controller, IR-0501.
Power: AC 90 -240V, 3£r4w, 45-63Hz
Protocol: RS-485 (EDX)/ DMX-512
Capacity: 6CH, 10A per channel, total 60A
Fluorescent dimming output: DC 1-10V *6CH
Signal connector: 6P4C phone jack (external)/ 4 PIN green terminal (internal)